Thursday 28 March 2013

Broken up for Easter Holidays

Today we have broken up for the Easter holidays and you might be thinking I am bored because I can't work, or I want to go on some games/ videos



Here are some fun things you might like to do in your time or maybe even spare time that you have.







^ This video is amazing I am not sure many people would do all of these because of all the danger in them, some will be fun doing some will be rubbish and easy.




Here are some games you might like as well.


Here is a game called crusin it is a game that you might find fun.



Here is a game called Find HQ The Hotel it's just like kidnapped by the pharaoh.
Find HQ The Hotel

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!

    I wish 1 day you will teach me to do that(if you ever learn to).

    from WILLIAM!!!!!! Cos I'm awesome.

    ReplyDelete